Monday, 16 November 2020

Good Morning Square One Quilters. Your "Morning Smile" for Monday, November 16, 2020.

 



Let's start this Monday morning off with a joke. 

Louise sent me this Joke - thought you might enjoy it. 

The professor was telling his early morning class, "I've found that the best way to start the day is to exercise for five minutes, take a deep breath of fresh air, and then have a bowl of delicious cereal with raisins and almonds and a cup of green tea and finish with a cold shower.  Then I feel rosy all over."

 A sleepy voice from the back of the room said,

 "Tell us more about Rosy".     

.......



and Dorris had this on her Facebook page.  Thanks Dorris, lol 



I liked Elaine's line, she said "that she didn't know she had ducks.  LOL.   You two should start a stand up comic routine, your good. 



                                        and.....some political humour



                                                

                                and now something just silly but cute



                                                                




                                                                        and

                                     Remember when.....


                                                           Barbs project        





 Way back when 
 
                                  Have a good day everyone

                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment